We Can Be of Service to You
Creative Living Environments is a pioneer in providing small residential homes and senior care staff supporting older adults. We cater to those of you who may like more assistance and supervision than what you would receive in your own homes, yet do not require skilled nursing care. Our senior care staff are uniquely skilled in assisting with emotional and mental health concerns.
Our newest addition, Haven at Sweet Applewood will specialize in supporting people with memory care and physical/medical frailties.
How We Can Assist You
Each of our gracious neighborhood homes in the Milwaukee/ Waukesha area offers an environment that promotes physical and emotional well-being, self-worth and independence. Each home is a state licensed Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF). We work together with residents and their families to enhance quality and enjoyment of life.
Community Based Residential Facilities:
- Gracious neighborhood homes with only 8 to 11 peers residing in each
- Dementia and high medical/physical care supporting 24 seniors in Haven in Cudahy opening spring 2015
- Assistance with personal cares and bathing
- Home cooked meals that allow for diet accommodations
- Comfortable private and semi private bedrooms
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- In-home hair salons
- Medication monitoring
- Stimulating activities such as art programs, discussion groups, bingo, spiritual and cultural offerings, holiday festivities and parties
- Nurse oversight of medication use, health monitoring, care plan development
- Information and Referral assistance
- Respite Care as available
- Hospice services available
With dedicated, full-time cooks, CLE is able to accommodate special diets including low sodium and low cholesterol diets. We provide heart healthy meals that easily accommodate the diabetic diet, and we can also accommodate lactose intolerant diets.
Our mealtime emphasis is on appetizing, nutritious and delicious home-cooked meals made from fresh, quality ingredients and served at the proper temperature in an appealing manner.
The cook consults with the resident manager to determine residents' dietary restrictions as well as their food likes and dislikes in order to provide a well-balanced and varied diet. Food is an important part of every day so ensuring that meals are appealing is a very important aspect of a cook's job.
Holidays at CLE homes are opportunities to introduce and try new foods; the annual family and resident Christmas parties boast a delicious array of appetizers, finger foods, and desserts.
Every resident is given the opportunity to request their favorite meal/meals on their birthday including their choice of birthday cake or other home baked favorite.